Greed


“I can’t even believe you’re Danny. You had everything man, you had the girls, you were the head quarterback of the college football team, you were dating the sexiest cheerleader. Hell, you even were the #1 Draft Pick as soon as you graduated. You were on top of the world but then you got greedy, you decided you wanted to pretend to be a drug dealer so you stole some money from me before getting your friends together to jump me. But you didn’t realize I had my own gun gang. I gave you the option, I would either kill your family or I wanted you to surrender yourself to me. I then used that sissy drug on you, now your girlfriend can’t even see you in a romantic way, you tried to play football but the team laughed at you, and to top it off, you can’t even control your bladder, that shrunken thing, forcing you into diapers. You’re the perfect poster child for anyone who messes with me. Now go get dressed sweetie, your ex, my new girlfriend, will be here in a minute for dinner. 


So as a new concept, I decided to post the text separately, in case people want the text seperately, as other caption creators do. Do you want more caption series? If you would like to give me some, I don't mind and you can contact me at shiningvalerie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender Role Reversal

Gender Role Reversal Island: Brothers and Sisters